Guaranteed Issue Whole Life
Graded Benefit Whole Life
Issue Ages: 45-75 (Age Last Birthday)
45-65 in NE
Face Amounts: $5,000 – $25,000
Riders Available: None
- No health questions
- No medical exams
- No physical exams
- No Personal history interviews
- 3-year graded death benefit
Agent must affirm that the Proposed Insured:
- Is not confined to a hospital, hospice, nursing home, or convalescent home.
- Does not require home health nursing care.
- Does not have AIDS or is not HIV positive.
- Has not been diagnosed with an illness expected to cause death within 24 months.
- Is not engaging in intravenous drug abuse.
|Producer Use Only||Simplified Issue Whole Life & Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Producer Guide (with rates)||10/18/2021||200-605||Click Here|
|Producer Use Only||Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Benchmark Cash Values||10/18/2021||Click Here|
|Producer Use Only||Child Rider Producer Guide||10/18/2021||200-362||Click Here|
|Consumer Use||“Promises for Life” Consumer Brochure||10/18/2021||200-838||Click Here|
|Consumer Use||Consumer Flyer||10/18/2021||200-715||Click Here|
|Consumer Use||Consumer Brochure||10/18/2021||200-677||Click Here|
|Consumer Use||Child Rider Consumer Brochure||10/18/2021||200-361||Click Here|
|Consumer Use||Coverage Options for Children Consumer Brochure||10/18/2021||200-821||Click Here|
|Consumer Use||Personal History Interview Consumer Brochure||10/18/2021||200-701||Click Here|
|Consumer Use||Needs Analysis Brochure||10/18/2021||200-776||Click Here|
|Consumer Use||Child Rider Consumer Flyer||10/18/2021||200-393||Click Here|